If you want to make home made yogurt, you can do it :) You needs only 1 kg milk and two tablespoons yogurt (for fermentation).
- Get a medium sized saucepan with 1 liter of milk . Milk boil over low heat .
- Most of the milk boil, stirring occasionally to dryness . ( If you put the pot from the first level will be reduced by 2 fingers )
- Diminishing the amount you want to take milk from the oven and leave to cool. After 10-15 minutes the heat, see the little finger dipped in milk. Within 10 seconds without burning your fingers can keep up the fermentation of milk has the consistency.
- 2 tablespoons yogurt and milk in a bowl and beat well mainstreamed into the mix.
- Transfer the milk to ferment the overall desired. You can use the jar or container closing the lid and sides with a cloth öreterek about 50 degrees in preheated oven for about 4 hours of yeasts.
- Yogurt out of the oven to rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Yeast closing the lid of the container into the fridge. Consistency between 8-12 hours to take your yogurt thoroughly Serve it rest in the fridge.