As it is located between two continents, Europe and Asia, Anatolia has always been a cradle of civilizations and thus Turkey has a great cultural and historical heritage from these civilizations. It is possible to see ancient ruins in any part of Turkey. If you visit İstanbul, the former capital of Ottoman Empire, you can see historical monuments and structures built by Ottomans and Romans.
You are here
- New Year Celebrations in Turkey
- Turkish Hot Springs
- Cappadocia and the Fairy Chimneys
- Top 10 Turkish Kebab Photos
- How to Make Yogurt
- Anyone who loves Turkey! Merry Christmas!
- Turkish Honorifics
- How to Get There From Istanbul to Antalya?
- How to Get There From Istanbul to Ephesus?
- Beautiful and Meaningful Turkish Girls Names