Meat has got a distinguished place in Turkish Cuisine as it is widely used in meals, especially in kebabs. The word “kebab” seems like the name of a unique meal, but in fact it represents a large group (over 100 types) of meat meals. In Turkey, the most common type of kebab is Döner Kebab which is mostly called “Iskender Kebab”. It is a type of Döner which is decorated by yoghurt, rice, grilled pepper and salad, and served with hot sauce on it.
You are here
- Turkish Hot Springs
- Cappadocia and the Fairy Chimneys
- Top 10 Turkish Kebab Photos
- How to Make Yogurt
- Anyone who loves Turkey! Merry Christmas!
- Turkish Honorifics
- How to Get There From Istanbul to Antalya?
- How to Get There From Istanbul to Ephesus?
- Beautiful and Meaningful Turkish Girls Names
- A Unique Dessert with Turkish Ice Cream (Dondurma)