With sandy beaches extending for kilometers, antique cities, nature's wonder caves and geography suitable for nature sports, Alanya is a town foreigners elect to live in, as well as just visiting. The region between the town of Avsallar and the Alara creek is known as İncekum. Due to the fine, yellow sand preventing the pine and cypress trees from reaching the sea, the area was called İncekum. In the pine covered area located about 20km to the west of Alanya, the fine sandy beach is quite popular with tourists.
You are here
- New Year Celebrations in Turkey
- Turkish Hot Springs
- Cappadocia and the Fairy Chimneys
- Top 10 Turkish Kebab Photos
- How to Make Yogurt
- Anyone who loves Turkey! Merry Christmas!
- Turkish Honorifics
- How to Get There From Istanbul to Antalya?
- How to Get There From Istanbul to Ephesus?
- Beautiful and Meaningful Turkish Girls Names